The NSW Land and Environment Court was established as a central facility to oversee environmental, planning, land, mining, and building matters. It is extremely important that you understand all of the complex interrelated laws and regulations concerning land use and its environmental impact.
What Areas Can We Assist With
JB Solicitors can advise and represent clients in all aspects concerning Land and Environment Court jurisdiction, including:
- class 1: Environmental planning and protection appeals
- class 2: Local government and miscellaneous appeals and applications
- class 3: Land tenure, valuation, rating, and compensation matters
- class 4: Environmental planning and protection, development contract and strata renewal plan civil enforcment
- class 5: Environmental planning and protection summary enforcement
- class 6: Appeals from convictions relating to environmental offences
- class 7: Other appeals relating to environmental offences
- class 8: Mining matters
Get In Touch With Our Expert Lawyers
JB Solicitors will strive to exceed all expectations as we have an obsession with client satisfaction – see what our previous clients have to say!
We will provide individualised attention to your matter and ensure that you receive tailored legal advice that is practical to you.
Learn more about Land and Environmental Law by clicking on the links below: