Employment law is extremely complex and consists of numerous laws and rules that regulate the relationship between employers, employees and independent contractors. It is extremely important to ensure that you are compliant with all relevant legislation and that you fully understand your rights and obligations under Australian employment laws.
Your Expert Lawyers
Our law firm is knowledgeable on all aspects concerning employment law and workplace relations – we will work closely with clients to understand your workplace environment and industry so that you receive expert legal practical advice. In the event of employment law disputes, we will provide clients with leading representation in all legal proceedings, whether it be in the Fair Work Commission, courts or tribunals.
Who We Can Assist
We can assist all employers and employees, including:
- Full-time, part-time or casual workers
- Government and business employers and employees
- Volunteer, internship or work experience workers
- Independent contractors
- Workers operating under a visa
Areas We Can Assist
Our Employment and Workplace Relations Lawyers can assist clients in a range of areas, including:
- Unfair dismissal and unlawful claims
- Employment contracts and unfair terms
- Workplace polices
- Legal Advice on managing performance and employment terminations
- Ensuring compliance with Australian employment laws
- Unpaid wages and redundancy entitlements
- Whistleblower protection, claims and workplace investigations
- Workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Post-employment restraint and restraints of trade to protect intellectual property and confidential information
- Industrial relation issues including disputes and unions
Get In Touch With Our Team
JB Solicitors will strive to exceed all client expectations as our law firm has an obsession with client satisfaction – see what our previous clients have to say!
We will provide individualised attention to your matter and ensure that you receive tailored legal advice that is relevant to you.
Learn more about Employment Law and Workplace Relations by clicking on the links below: