JB Solicitors’ Commercial Law Division has a leading team of Litigators and Commercial Transaction Lawyers.
Our Commercial Lawyers can assist you with a range of matters relating to commercial transactions, including:
- Sale or Purchase of Business;
- Commercial and Retail Leasing;
- Business and Corporate Structuring;
- Intellectual Property;
- Business Asset Protection;
- Commission Agency;
- Supply Agreements;
- Hospitality, Liquor and Gaming;
- Trusts and Discretionary Trusts;
- Employment Law;
- Banking and Finance;
- Partnership and Shareholder Agreements;
- Child Care Centres;
- Petroleum and the Oil Code;
- Insolvency; and
Our Commercial Lawyers can also assist you with a range of litigation matters, including:
- Building and Construction Disputes;
- Consumer and Trade Disputes;
- Contracts Disputes;
- Debt Recovery;
- Misleading or Deceptive Conduct;
- Property Disputes;
- Trust Disputes;
- Lease Disputes;
- Professional Negligence;
- Trademarks Litigation;
- PPSA Litigation; and
- Shareholder Disputes
Our Commercial Lawyers act for some of Australia’s largest corporations and businesses. We advise all levels of corporations and businesses, where no business or corporation is too small, or too large, to act for.
We are proud of the membership of our Commercial Lawyers and involvement in leading case law across Australia.
JB Solicitors strive to exceed expectation by having an obsession to customer satisfaction.