Our law firm’s Commercial Law Division has a leading team of Australian Litigators and Commercial Transaction Lawyers to assist with our clients matters.
Our Commercial Lawyers can assist you with a range of matters relating to commercial transactions, including:
- Sale or Purchase of Business;
- Commercial and Retail Leasing;
- Business and Corporate Structuring;
- Intellectual Property;
- Business Asset Protection;
- Commission Agency;
- Supply Agreements;
- Hospitality, Liquor and Gaming;
- Trusts and Discretionary Trusts;
- Employment Law;
- Banking and Finance;
- Partnership and Shareholder Agreements;
- Child Care Centres;
- Petroleum and the Oil Code;
- Insolvency; and
Our Commercial Lawyers can also assist and provide you with advice on a range of litigation matters, including:
- Building and Construction Disputes;
- Consumer and Trade Disputes;
- Contracts Dispute and Advice;
- Debt Recovery;
- Misleading or Deceptive Conduct;
- Property Disputes;
- Trust Disputes;
- Lease Disputes;
- Professional Negligence;
- Trademarks Litigation;
- PPSA Litigation; and
- Shareholder Disputes
Our Commercial Lawyers act for some of Australia’s largest corporations and businesses. We advise all levels of corporations and businesses, where no business, corporation or matter is too small, or too large, to act for.
We are proud of the membership of our Commercial Lawyers and involvement in leading case law across Australia.
Our law firm strives to exceed expectation by having an obsession to customer satisfaction. Contact us today!
Alternatively, please feel free to use the online enquiry live chat on the bottom right of your screen to obtain some preliminary advice on your matter.
Learn more about Commercial and Corporate Law by clicking on the links below: