Vivian is a passionate and driven lawyer who excels in the areas of Property Law, Estate Planning and Commercial Transactions. She is motivated to further her knowledge in the above areas of law and continually learn and grow in other areas as well.
Vivian is committed to help others and aims to understand how she can best be of assistance to all those around her. She is a proactive listener and values the importance of effective communication, which will foster strong relationships, allow issues to be resolved quickly and ultimately leads to client satisfaction. Her ability to speak and communicate in Vietnamese will allow her to best aid clients.
Vivian firmly believes her purpose is to help others, especially those less fortunate. This has seen her involved in charity functions and events, as well as consistently donating blood and plasma.
Vivian has extensive experience in a variety of matters, including:
- Commercial, Residential and Off-The-Plan Properties;
- Property Developments;
- Child Care Centres;
- Loans, Mortgages and Securities;
- Caveats and Caveatable Interests;
- Retirement Villages and Aged Care Services;
- Estate and Planning; and
- Strata Schemes and Community Titles.
Succession and Estate Planning
- Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Testamentary Trusts;
- Probate and Other Grants of Representation; and
- Estate Administration.