Ahmad Al Sarray is a lawyer practising in the areas of Leasing (Retail and Commercial), Real Property, Commercial Transactions, and Commercial Disputes and Litigation and Disputed Estates. He is a problem solver and strategist in commercial, developments and building and construction matters and disputes.
Ahmad has a Bachelor of Socio-Legal Studies degree from the University of Sydney, and has a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Technology, Sydney.
He has a broad range of legal experience and has provided valuable legal and business consultations to reputable shopping centre retail groups, a leading and nationally recognised petrol station franchise, and a reputable retail franchise – to name a few.
He worked on NSW’s most recent major developments of mixed-use and high rise developments with values exceeding $1B.
Ahmad has extensive experience in a variety of matters, including:
- New businesses and business structuring;
- Sale or Purchase of Businesses;
- Commercial and Residential Leasing and Licensing;
- Planning and Development;
- Business Assets Protection;
- Business Transactions;
- Intellectual Properties and Trademarks;
- Franchising and Commission Agencies;
- Banking and Finance; and
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
Disputes and Litigation:
- Building and Construction Disputes;
- Contract Disputes;
- Debt Recovery;
- Defamation, Media and Reputation;
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct;
- Property Disputes;
- Trusts Disputes;
- Estate Litigation and Will Disputes;
- Lease Disputes; and
- Professional Negligence.
Bachelor of Socio-Legal Studies (Social Policy)
Member of the Liverpool Fairfield Law Society
Member of the Law Society of NSW
Member of the Parramatta Chamber of Commerce
Member of the Business Network International, Australia
Member of the Law Society of NSW Young Lawyers
Member of the Law Society of NSW Young Lawyers Committee
Member of the Law Society of NSW Young Lawyers Human Rights Committee
Member of the Law Society of NSW Young Lawyers International Law Committee
Member of the Law Council of Australia Business Law Section
Contact Ahmad Al Sarray today.